Be a part
of our family
We are God’s family, expressing the Life of Jesus in Witness, Mercy and Life
Together Within our Families, Neighborhoods and Networks.
THIS WEEKEND, TRINITY WILL PROVIDE THREE WAYS TO WORSHIP:
- Online Video Worship
- Three Sunday Worship Services (8:00, 9:30, 11:00 a.m.) with Holy Communion in our sanctuary (limited to 75 persons).
- Drive-Through Communion Distribution (offered from noon – 1:00 p.m.)
To sign up for this Sunday’s 8:00, 9:30 or 11:00 a.m. worship services, please click the BUTTON above (link available as of noon on Tuesday). It will allow you to register for you and your family group. You will be asked to add the quantity of those attending with you, as well as to review the self-screening questions. Note: If you or any member of your family can answer ‘yes’ to any of the screening questions, please refraining from signing up. Services will include spoken: Invocation, Absolution & Confession, Readings, Sermon, Prayers, Lord’s Supper Distribution, and Benediction. The “No singing” recommendation by the Illinois Department of Public Health will be followed and continue to be reevaluated weekly. The entire liturgy will be printed in the bulletin and there will not be hymnals or Bibles available in pews. Members can bring their own hymnal and Bible or use the EBOOK edition from CPH.
Trinity family units can sign-up for a 5-minute time slot per vehicle through the BUTTON found above (link available as of noon on Tuesday) or by contacting Kerri through Trinity’s main office number (309) 676-4609. Note: Please refrain from signing up at this time if you have any signs of illness, including a fever or cough not associated with a known allergy or medical condition. Trinity pastors will conduct a brief service including: Invocation, Confession & Absolution, Lord’s Prayer, Distribution of the Lord’s Supper, and a Blessing.
Plan To Reopen Trinity Campus As Of June 8
Requirements to be present on the Trinity campus:
1. Preschedule self or group with the office staff so that safe distancing and room capacity can be accommodated. Note: outside groups will not be allowed to schedule until a later date to be determined.
2. Minimize group sizes as much as possible.
3. Minimize length of stay as much as possible.
4. Review the following self-screening questions and DO NOT be present if you answer “YES” to any of the following:
— Have you experienced any of the following symptoms not related to seasonal allergies, chronic condition or medication?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- New or worsening cough.
— Have a temperature of 99.9 degrees or greater?
— Have at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore Throat (not related to seasonal allergies)
- New loss of taste or smell
— Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
5. Wear face masks without check valves at all times when unable to maintain social distancing of 6 ft.
6. Sanitize hands upon arriving and before leaving the church building.
7. Notify office staff of any areas that need to be resanitized.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Here at Trinity we love to see new faces and share the message of Jesus.
Learn more about life as part of Trinity’s family and how you can grow in faith here with us.
Just let us know, and we will add our voices to your prayers to the Lord.