We are God's family, expressing the Life of Jesus in Witness, Mercy
and Life Together Within our Families, Neighborhoods and Networks.
If you cannot join us in person for worship, watch via Trinity's livestream at 8:00 a.m. each Sunday. This service also will be available for viewing after the service time using our app, Trinity Peoria, or going to the Worship Service page under the Media tab at the top of this page.
worship service times
- 6:00 P.M. Saturday
- 8:00 and 10:45 A.M. Sunday with Christian Education Hour beginning at 9:30 A.M.
upcoming at trinity
Focus -- A Trinity Retreat for adults
This retreat will provide adult participants with the opportunity to focus and grow in their relationship with Jesus in a restful setting. Led by Pastor Mark Nelson and DCE Scott Rauch, it will focus on the relationship between rest and work from a Biblical perspective, looking at how God's capitals (Spiritual, Relational, Physical, Intellectual, and Financial) work in our lives.
- When: The retreat runs Friday evening through Saturday evening, October 14-15, at Great Oaks Camp, Lacon.
- Cost: $40 for overnight cabin lodging, four meals, usage of the camp (hiking, canoe/paddle boating, archery, volleyball or just hanging by the lake).
- Registration: You can register now using the link below.
- For more information, contact Scott Rauch, Trecia King, Kelly Holloway or Bob Close.
Trinity Picture Days
We want to see those beautiful faces!
As part of this year’s Church Directory, parishioners can have their photograph taken and included with their listing. We will be offering FREE portraits on Sundays in September, beginning on September 11. There is no need to sign up. We will be photographing people in the Berea Room between services and after the 10:45 a.m. service on Sept. 11, 18 & 25. There will also be one Saturday night available (Sept. 17) to have your photo taken. Anyone whose photo is taken will have the opportunity to have a digital copy emailed to them as well.
Daily Time with Jesus
This Monday-through Friday devotion that focuses on filling you up with the Word of God each day. They offer about two minutes of Scripture with quick contextual insights and thoughts to meditate on throughout your day.