MUSIC AT TRINITY
Out of all of the arts and activities of this world, music is the only one that Scripture clearly states will continue into eternity. As the eternal art, music gives us a small glimpse into the courts of heaven. At Trinity, we offer opportunities to be a part of our musical worship and enjoy the talents of local and national musicians through the Trinity Concert Series and Bach Festival. We hope that you will consider joining us as we celebrate the eternal art.
Please check out our Peoria Bach Festival website for more information: http://www.peoriabachfestival.org/
TRINITY CONCERT SERIES:
Trinity’s beautiful sanctuary is recognized for outstanding acoustical qualities and is perfect for hosting the various musical performances that comprise the Trinity Concert Series. For more information about the series, visit its website: www.trinityconcertseries.org
OPPORTUNITIES WITH MUSIC:
- Sanctuary Choir -Trinity’s adult choir rehearses weekly and sings in worship twice monthly from September – May.
- Bells of Joy – Our handbell choir rehearses weekly and typically plays on Festival Sundays.
- Brass Ensemble – This group plays for various Sundays throughout the church year.
- Chamber Ensemble – All instrumentalists are welcome for this ensemble, which plays on various Sundays.
- Youth Choir (Ages 7-12) and Little Levites Choir (Ages 4-6) – These two choirs are part of Trinity’s Jubilation Sunday Children’s Ministry. Each spends part of their Sunday morning in song, using music to enhance their monthly Bible story. The choirs will typically sing during Worship monthly.
- Baby Levites (Infants and Toddlers, up to age 3) – Parents and their little ones meet weekly to sing and learn through music.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE in our music worship life, please contact Cantor Peter Wykert at 676-4609.