Jubilation! Sunday Children’s Ministry
Jubilation! is a joint Sunday children’s ministry led by trinity staff, the boards of congregational life and worship & fine arts, adult leaders, HS apprentices and Jr. Confirmation students. For more information please connect with Director of Christian Education Scott Rauch, Cantor Peter Wykert & Pastor Matt Synnott.
You and your family are invited to be a part of our Sunday Children’s Ministry. It is our opportunity together to share God’s Word, mercy and life together in Jesus! Jubilation! is for all children ages 2 & 3 years old & parents (Tiny Teknons), ages 4-6 years old (Little Teknons), and ages 7-12 years old (Youth Teknons).
- God’s Word in the stories of the Bible is shared by experienced storytellers and guided by adult leaders. We focus on one story per month but all of them are really about Jesus.
- Music is important to us here at Trinity. Opening Music for all ages happens weekly in the Sanctuary. The Baby Levites have regular experiences on Tuesday mornings (10:30-11:15) and also once-per-month in the Sunday Tiny Tektons class. The Little Levites rehearse 2-3 times monthly in the Sunday Little Teknons class. The Youth Choir rehearse weekly in the Sunday Youth Teknons group.
- Visual Art, in age-appropriate ways, is our way of showing how creative God is in our world and how we imitate Him in our own God-given ways.
- Drama is a great way to share God’s story in Jesus, whether it is through puppets or skits or reader’s theater. We get to “tell” His story in special presentations every quarter.
- The children share in a monthly service project by assembling snack packs for children at Franklin Primary School.
- The Little Levites Choir (ages 4-6 years old) & Youth Choir (ages 7-12 years old) sing in worship on a scheduled basis.
Trinity’s children and youth are invited to share their music at various times throughout the year and as part of the annual Peoria Bach Festival (early June).For more information about Trinity’s ministry with children, contact Director of Christian Education Scott Rauch.